What is YahClick for?
YahClick is a high-performance satellite broadband service for Home and Business users in Sudan. With YahClick, subscribers can enjoy uninterrupted high-speed Internet anywhere in the coverage area with high performance satellite network.
YahClick will deliver a truly cost-effective broadband service, through a modem and easily installed small satellite dish, and supported with in-country technical, operational and customer care.
Your computer and the YahClick modem
You may connect your computer directly to the YahClick modem with an Ethernet cable (included). Better yet, connect a wireless router to create your own local wireless network, enabling you to connect multiple computers, tablets, smart phones and other wireless devices to your YahClick service.
- The YahClick dish
Our dish receives signals from and transmits signals to the satellite. It’s about the same size as satellite TV dishes, and can be mounted to the outside of your house, on the roof, or on a pole on your property.
- YahClick satellites
Located in geostationary orbit, our satellites provide an efficient, effective method to provide high speed Internet service to Sudan using spot beam technology. The main purpose of the satellite is to relay signals from your home to our gateways, and back again.
- YahClick gateways
Our gateways are located in different parts of the world including Sudan. The gateway receives the signal from the satellite and connects it to the Internet, and transmits the data from the Internet back up to the satellite.
- The Internet
Everything on the Internet that’s available via a wired connection is also available through YahClick satellite Internet service. You will now be able to browse the web super-fast.
Customer Premises Equipment, Access Requirements:
- The Satellite Modem
This is a small modem much like any land-based modem that is connected to the end user's computer and the satellite dish.
- Satellite dish
YahClick mini-dish (74cm & 98cm & 120cm) receives signals from the satellite, and sends signals from the customer up to the satellite. This small dish can be mounted on a roof, wall or via pole mount in the ground.
- Outdoor Unit-The Radio
Besides the dish (also called the reflector) what makes up a satellite system is the BUC which is simply the transmitter, and the LNB receiver. Both require a high-performance coax cable connected to the indoor Satellite router. BUCs come in different wattages. The higher the wattage, the greater the satellite system can perform in both speed and in poor environmental conditions.
- The equipment will be supplied and installed by a Certified Morgan-Space Installer, at the premises of the customer. The customer’s position, data package and network specifications will determine the composition of the CPE packages.
- Availability of electricity, customer to provide surge protected 220V Mains Supply at the site.
- Multiple service plans varying in speeds and data download allocations Real broadband offerings ranging up to 16Mbps.
- Affordable Bandwidth, with very competitive monthly subscriptions.
- Cost effective, fast and reliable connections.
- Wide reaching coverage in main cities and rural areas in Sudan.
- Quick to install and easy to operate.
- Small 74cm, 98cm, 120cm antennas, simpler installation time and cost, little site work needed.
- Friendly and helpful 24/7 technical and customer care support.
- Reliability and availability.